Faucet and Sink Installer Model
Faucet and Sink Installer Modelfeatures an open slot for easy fit over existing supply lines (lines not included). It is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool. This tool is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts, along with 7/8" and 1" hex nuts, The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles, and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications.
- Extra-long design lets you turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
- Open slot style allows for easy access over existing supply lines
- Shut-off valve attachment turns hard-to-reach angle stops without marring chrome
- Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut
- Features a lightweight, high strength plastic construction and durable aluminum inserts
There is a slight color difference between the picture and the object, and everything is subject to the real thing.
OUR 4 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE：
- Tracking number for every order
24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or Paypal
- We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection
Click the red "Add to Cart" button now!
Limited Quantity - Will sell out quickly!
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 8-16 business days